Wednesday, May 8, 2013

"99 problems and they all b*tch*s" -- Kid Cudi

Alright, so this is what's up...

I didn't buy tickets for (my current school's) Prom. The girl that I would've asked -- if I had gone -- has found herself a date. I saw her in the hallway this morning and she smiled and said, "hey". Wow, she is pretty. I smiled back. Thankfully, my first lesson is Computer Science. As nerdy as it may sound, coding helps me forget about women. 

Yesterday, this other girl that I had a thing for last semester messaged me after a long time. Complete unexpected. Today, on the announcements, they said something along the lines of, "another round of tickets to Prom. Last chance.." So the question hit me again! To Prom; or not to Prom. And this question won't leave alone because of the girl that messaged me yesterday. I could ask her if I'm going. 

And just a few hours ago, a girl from my old-old school messaged me asking for a favour. A favour? I thought it was going to be something as simple as "act like my dad and call these person" or "I'm playing a prank on someone, help me out..." But no. It was nothing of the sort. She asked me out to Prom at Lincoln (the high school I would be in right now if I hadn't moved from my old-old apartment). I replied, "June 14 is the same day as my current school's graduation." And a new question arose: the formal (graduation) or Prom at Lincoln. See, the thing is I'm not even going to my current school's formal. I'm free as a fly on the day of the formal -- I lied to her. I told her I'd decide on Friday and let her know.   

I seriously feel like the protagonist, Charlie, from Perks of Being a Walflower right now. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment