Friday, May 10, 2013

"... 99% perspiration."

I need to focus on work.

Last night, I spent hours reviewing One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest (play). It seemed well worth it. I don't guarantee I'll get an 80% on today's English test (based on the play), but I was quite confident doing it. I'm proud of what I have accomplished this entire week -- a ton of work. But it doesn't stop there. I'm gonna keep going. I'm gonna work and work and work and work. And no, at no point will I get sick of it. I will not stop. No matter what this brain tell itself. I will keep working.

All English classes take place on the third floor. And English is my final lesson of the day. Today, as I was heading downstairs, I saw, through the window at the staircase, students heading home. All these students probably walked home thinking, "Ah, it's Friday ... and a long weekend... I can chill". Well, most of them probably did. I'm not one of these students.

As I glared down at the students, I felt so powerful. I felt as though my new devotion to work will someday lead me to being the bosses of those heads scattered outside. It will.

Gleaming down, I also felt as though I knew something they didn't know. The key to success. Hard work.

Alright, enough blogging, I must get back to work. Focus, Nim, focus. Here we go...


No comments:

Post a Comment