Tuesday, June 18, 2013

English Final Tomorrow

Yes, my English final is tomorrow. I feel so under prepared. I remember last semester, I got so lost during the exam. I completely blanked out. I hope the same doesn't happen tomorrow.

These days, all I do is study, study, drink water, eat cake, eat Baristos, and the usuals. I cannot wait for these days to end, but at the same time, I'mma miss 'em like crazy. And future me, if, for some strange reason, you want revisit these couple of days, listen to MIDDLE AMERICA. I're gotten addicted to Twitter. LOL. Yesterday, Nirali retweeted me -- I hate to admit it but that made me extremely happy. I don't know, man, yesterday was a messed up Monday. The Computer Science Culminating Project was due. That group still pisses me off.

Today, I skimmed over One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest. And towards the end of the day, I sent some notes to Shivangi. Such a good girl she is. I remember seeing her in the hallways. Her face looked as though something was troubling her. Short but seems so mature. Remember how she reacts when the topic of lobotomy is brought up. LOL. Alright, I think I'm just gonna turn this into a "Dear Future Me" kinda thing.

"I feel like it's the fourth of July somewhere, somewhere in the middle of America..."

Well, anyways, these are the last days of Rick Hansen. Don't forget these people. Damn, man. Went by for so fast, didn't it? LOL.

Well, anyways, I better stop this and get some good sleep. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment